Anyone remember a girl named Teri C.?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie Payne

Reaction score
Okay just to wake up the boards this morning, Teri how you doing? Hope all is well and you are fishing more than the rest of us! See ya.

Eddie

I wanna see the new boat and truck, I keep forgetting she sold the Reatta(?) and the Jeep and bought an Avalanche and another boat?? Of course she could have sold those and got different ones!!! LOL

Hows the job hunt Teri?

I wanna see the new boat and truck, I keep forgetting she sold the Reatta(?) and the Jeep and bought an Avalanche and another boat?? Of course she could have sold those and got different ones!!! LOL

Hows the job hunt Teri?

Trep, you gotta keep up. The boat is a Skeeter and the latest vehicle is an FJ Cruiser.

I think there must be a picture of Teri in the dictionary, next to the word "depreciation." :)

Rich - You are kidding me? An FJ crusier, dang I completely missed the Avalanche!!!

I hope she's not posting because she's working so hard at a new job!

Ok, ok,ok! I just popped in and saw my name. I've been out of town enjoying my time off. I fished Old Hickory Lake today. Went "on point" and had to laugh after I realized I was doing it. Crossed a few eyes today but nothing to brag about. Of course, the big one got away! I have a tournament on this lake Sept 10-12. Anyone have any info? Would be great. It's in TN but I haven't fished it much. Hope to get out more the next few weeks. I don't start my new job until Sept 14th but I have been going to meetings for them already. I think I will like it. Just glad to know I have a job to look forward to.

Still have the Skeeter and the FJ Crusier. Can't afford to switch as much anymore. Not so much money to waste so I will be boring for awhile. Ha!

Mac, I will be sporting my new jersey so look for me on Bassmaster.com.

Hope all is well for everyone. I will try to pop in more.

Yea she lives!! And then to top it off you rub it in that you have been fishing. Glad to hear you found gainful employment.

See you around.

Man I gotta go back and re-read all the posts, i completely missed the Skeeter and the FJ Cruiser!!! You go Girl! Great news on the job in Sept, enjoy the fishing/time off and can't wait to follow you on-line Sept 10-12!

Howdy, Teri. Thanks for letting us have fun at your expense (literally and figuratively).

Aw Rich, I aint mad at ya. I have to laugh at myself sometimes too. I am sure there will be a different boat (bigger) in my future so stay tuned. Ha!

Hey Teri - Do you have a scrap book of every Truck and Boat you've owned? That would make a great timeline with pictures!

Latest posts

Back