Anyone here have a versa-tube garage.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

william Clark

Reaction score
I need a garage for my boat and I have been looking at versatube (www.versatube.com)garages and other cheaper ways out. What would be the disadvantages from this compared to a pole barn built garage?

There is another steel frame type under Cardinal at carports.com that they install, versatube you put together yourself.

Thanks for any info, Clark

Clark, I just built a new shop/garage for my toys and looked into that style of garage. It looked simple and easy to install. Lowes had them for awhile. There put together with self-taping screws. I checked into the wind load and could not get a definite answer. I live here in south central Louisiana about 30 miles from the Gulf. I was worried about hurricane winds, etc. So I purchased a regular metal building that has a wind load af around 105 to 120 mph sustained. I 've seen the versa-tube buildings around here mainly used a covered carports and barns. I don't kown where you live, but down here we can get some winds. I hope this helps.

BArry from Cajun country.:)

Back