Anyone here from the New Haven, Conn. area

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Schram

Reaction score
Anyone here from the New Haven area, I have a job offer up there and want to get some ideas about the area, what to expect, and so on. Havent decided if I'm going to take the job yet Will most likely fly up late this week and have a look around.

William,

I am in Wallingford, about 15-20 miles north of New Haven. Call me at work at 1-888-483-7865 ext 135 between 8 and 4:30 and I would be happy to help you out.

Have a great day!

Sue D.

Thanks Sue and Rick, I have a phone interview with the people tomorrow, if things go good they will want to fly me up, I'll let you know how it goes and then make plans.

just remember new haven is a very tough area, i have done quite a bit of work in the city and personaly i would not be in any hurry to live there.

but there are also quite a few nice towns well with in driving distance to new haven.

most of the work i did was in the old winchester arms buildings. a few bio/research companies moved into reabed spaces.

good luck.

GregD

I live in East Haven conn it is a nice aera to live there are afew nice towns around the city that are 15 or 20 miles from the city email me at [email protected] for more info.

Richie

As stated by GregD parts of New Haven can be tough, however CT has tons of beautiful little towns in which you could live in while still enjoying a very short commute. I have lived in CT all my life & travel throughout the state on a weekly basis for work. Make sure you checkout some of the little towns in the surrounding area; remember CT is a very small state; you can travel the entire thing in 1 1/2 hrs.

If you need some more info, email me at [email protected]

Dennis

Back