Anyone going to the Potomac Saturday ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Going down in the morning for a 1/2 day or so anyone going before this strom comes in Sunday ?

Work Fri, Sat and Sun.

Enjoy the wind, rain and wind !

The report I saw was rain in the MORNING and that was from the Indian Head area.

Remember all of the old jokes about Uncle so and so's corns or something hurting him when a storm was on the way? Well, UNCLE Billy's corns are ok but every other operated on bone in my body is hurting right now.:lol::lol: If it wasn't I would be begging Hutch to pick me up at Mattawoman Saturday morning.:unsure: Oh well, the weather and everything else will be real nice fairly soon and then I'll really start begging.:rolleyes:

Uncle Billy

im going out saturday morning for a few hours. hopefully i will be off before the rain, calling for 1 to 3 inches before sunday afternoon, then real windy. im going to try up in the occaquan area. if you get that we give me a shout.

mike c

I've got all myy gear in the jeep. Gotta go to a soccer game at 10 and then I'll meet eric at leesylvania around 2. I don't need no steenkin shower today!!!

TOXIC

I got out on Thursday for a few hours. Water was about 50 degrees and fish were shallow in the grass. And they were eating. Caught 15 in two hours, one almost six pounds and the biggest five weighed about 16 pounds. Used a Chatterbait and a no name crank that runs about two feet deep.

Steve

Back