Anyone Fish Cherokee Lake in Tennessee?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Payne

Reaction score
Thinking about taking the wife there for our 18th anniversery... (That is the one where you go on a fishing trip somewhere you've never been, right?)

Any info on the lake would be appreciated - planning mid-june for a 3 day weekend.

Thanks!

We'll be there from the 18th to the 21st - be sure to bump this on the 22nd and I'll post what I know -

Where you staying at?

Sim,...c'mon up to St.clair.....it's on fire right now!! Carlos and Tox went home changed men!!...LOL Tox was absolutely beside himself on Saturday...he caught more and bigger fish than he's ever caught up here...it was CRAZY!!! Can't wait to see the pix's!

mac - we'd love too - but we've got no clue how to even start up there - where to stay, etc - give me some ideas and maybe we can work it out.

We know of a house on an island that is r-e-a-l-l-y nice and affordable.;) You are close to some spectacular fishing as well. St Clair is very weather sensitive for instance the smallies were hammering baits when the sun was out this year and we couldn't fish our bed pattern due to the wind for a couple of days. If you are not afraid of big water it is the place to be!! I just read a disturbing article because now there is another place I need to try.....

TOXIC
http://www.insideline.net/weeklynews/2009/09-0601.html

Back