Anybody heard from Greg "Gutz"...How's Bobbi?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i also emailed him just before all the fires broke out in cali, i also sent bassfan an email, asking about a possible update story.

mike c

I saw him at the Triton Owners tournament last weekend. He was saying that she is doing really well. I can't remember all the details but it sounded like good news. As an aside, I won the tournament. One funny story, on the first day we were on our way back to the weigh-in. We were going to stop at a bridge piling for a last attempt at culling out a bigger fish. I was running side by side with this Triton fish and ski with a 200 Opti on the back. My partner was Russ Meyers (well known Northern Cal pro). I yelled over should I pass him? Russ yells back, Naw he's maxed out with that fish and ski don't make him feel bad. So we are both running toward the piling, the fish and ski gets just a little ahead of me and Russ yells, *(()&*&it that's Gutierrez! Needless to say he got to the piling before us and we didn't get to fish it. I made up for it the next day though. I caught a jig fish that was our biggest for the day and right after I boated it here comes the fish and ski around the point and sees us putting a 3 lber into the livewell. Yup it was Gutz! So he got to fish our spot and we fished his spot. Long story but we had a great time at the tournament and the check was pretty nice too.

NoCAL

Latest posts

Back