Any info on Fisher boats ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
I might traid my 4 wheeler for a 1994 Fisher marsh hawk V3. does anyone know about or owned one of these and can give me a idea on how there are ? are they a good boat ? etc.

Thanks

Hutch

My buddy has one and loves it! He bought it used, carpeted it, put Stick steering in it and a jet. Awesome for up here on the Susquehanna river

I have heard of them but know nothing of them don't want to trad my 4 wheeler for something not worth as much as my polaris or has lots of issues ?

Tee - They are a Tracker Marine Group line, but I have no idea when Tracker bought them.

Oh...it's been a few years ...I would also assume quality would be same:unsure:

1994 Fisher was pre-TMBC. Both then and now they have been regarded as a quality product in the marine industry. As with any used boat pruchase, check it thoroughly and run compression on the outboard at a minimum. Just a suggestion. Good luck!

Tee - Ah man, yup 100% quality like my 2000 tracker and my '99 nitro, better then my neighboors 98 Ranger!! BBWWAAAAA

Trep

Back