Added deck lights

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Nevill

Reaction score
Hey all, I added two of the football lights that BPS sell's on the side wall of the deck. I put one in front and one in back on the sides that I fish from the most. They work great. Mt 640LX deck is small and I have all most walked off it several time in the dark. It was real easy to do and cost just $10 for each light and the cost of the wire. See my library for pic's.

All have a great holiday, going out in the moring to catch some fish.

Dan

BUT did you go fishing and find some for us for next weekend?? We're outside of Memphis, will be home after lunch tomorrow.

The lights he did work great in the dark!! Here are the pics from his library, always helping a brotha out!

Deck%20Light%20Front.JPG

Deck%20Light%20On.JPG

Deck%20Light%20Rear.JPG

Must be a down south thing; I can't remember ever walking the plank. At night less white light is better; white light ruins your night vision. Red lens would keep you from walking overboard while still allowing you to see.

You did a very good installation!

The lights are not at the eye level for glare or in the field of vision. So the white light is no issue. If I have to they make blue bulbs and I can try that.

Trep, went out today and got two. One 3.2 and one 1.8 nice fish but they came hard. Over 6 hours on the water. Had two more, one got off and the other broke the line. The lake has dropped and is stained. No patteren, spinner, jig and crank, yes the purple got the big one.

See ya when you get back.

Dan

Dan - We're back home, dang only 2 more today, with the other 2 you got last weekend at least one of each is a good sized!!

Tired, gotta unpack, hit the hot tub with a beer or 3 and sleep in tomorrow and get the yard work done.

Trep

Back