A positive post

• Thread starter Mike Grandick [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
My 1996 Bird Tracker is loosing the red paint on his bow. Note the proper paintjob on the later modle to the right. Anyone feel this a warrenty issue?

fatrap
H&L%2003.jpg

It might be impact damage from those wild ditch parrots.

Not covered under warranty. Is he leaking? Does he pull hard to port? Does he still go WOT? Any control issues? Sometimes the older models are the best!!

TOXIC

Nice dogs Fatrap....what kind are they?? They kinda look like my bloodhound Elvis.

Donnie

Donnie

Their Vizsla's. Hungarian Pointers. The one on the left"Huck" turned nine today. The one on the Right "Lucky" is four.

Tox

Huck still can operate at WOT but only for short burst. Unless you count slober he's still pretty tight.

fatrap

Huck is a big boy for a V. He's nueterd but his entire line are pretty big dogs. Lucky is from field trial stock and is more to the standard. Huck is slow and methodical Lucky is a rocket. Get back to Omaha over Christmas a get a close handed look.

fatrap

Lucky's tail looks shorter than Huck's. Is it the picture or is it realy that way. The reason I ask is my bloodhound's tail is short like that. We were told maybe his mom bit his tail when biting the umbilical(sp?) cord. I never new if it was genetics or if it's because he was the runt. Anyone got any input on this??

Almost got a Viszla - my wife grew up with these dogs, they are absolutely beautiful... Got a 4 week old kid now, maybe I should bring a puppy home?

And this is what happens when you talk your wife into letting you get a hunting dog and then she becomes attached to it. Her Royal Highness Josie, with the new addition Princess Molly. Waste of perfectly good gun dog...but I wouldn't have her any other way! What you don't see in the pic is the fire they are laying in front of!
IM000148.jpg

Donnie Huck's tail is longer by breeder design. He felt that they styled better on point. Lucky's according to standard. Huck is also a fishing dog. Lucky likes to jump out and swim after ducks and geese so he doesn't get to go often.

Both dogs share a kennel but live inside with me when I'm home. they hunt like demons.

fatrap

Good deal, they sound like my two! They are kenneled in the garage during the day but are inside dogs at night. Rich is Josie a beagle? What breed is Molly?? She looks alot like my German Shepherd.

IM000004.JPG

Don,

Josie is a pure bred beagle. Molly is a shelter mutt. I think she has either Rott or sheperd in her.

Rich D

Back