A Little Help Needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
I recently purchased a digital camera, and have been playing around with it for a few days. I'm definately not a computer expert, and have been trying to figure out how to add pictures to my library and/or post them on the board.

Can someone here jump in and explain to me how to go about doing that..?

And please, try to keep it as elementary as possible...I'm a little dim witted with computers..

Down load the pixs from your camera and save them into a seperate file that you create on your PC's hard drive.

Then go into the "my library" on this site and "upload" the pix's you want the world to see..click on the browse icon and then find the file you saved the photo's in and click on the one you want to upload,..then click "upload"..that should do it!!..make sure they're not too large or you'll get Staci's panties in a bunch!!

You can "resize" them via your PC's foto software, so make them 5x7 or so......do that BEFORE you upload them into the NTOWS library....

It's easier to do,..than it is to explain!! LOL Hope this helps!!

Mac

When I resize pictures to be stored in my Member Library, I use Microsoft Photo Editor.

In the resizing function, you can choose between inches and pixels. I always resize the largest dimension to about 500 pixels. That way it's a viewable size on the screen, uploads/downloads quickly (for those of us with dial-up connections) and doesn't take up as much space in the library.

Back