A Great Ol' Big Thanx to Macdaddy....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was in DC all weeekend...

BUt I will say (for him) thank you!

And he knows he da man already...lol

Thnx Mini,...AND TEE!!!..LOL.....hada GREAT time in DC......that place is COOL!! Hooked up with Tox and his wife and daughter Sat.pm in Georgetown..great college town!! Had an excellent dinner,...strolled around the waterfront...thru back a couple cocktails!! Had perfect weather except for y'day, but it didn't matter, cuz we spent all day in the new Nat'l Air and space Museum at Dulles...very very cool!! Took a bunch of pix's...went to the mall and saw all the new memorials, ate the best steak of my life at the Capitol Grille and spent one day at Great Fall's Nat'l park..and one day at Annapolis checking out the USNA and downtown shops, etc.. then we drove a few miles to Jack's Crab House and we beat the hell out of a bunch of blue crabs with little wooden hammers,..drank a bunch of beer, clamari, crab balls (LOL), and giant shrimp!! MAN o MAN...my brother is one fun dude to hang out with and he knows all of the best spots around. It was a GREAT 4 day vacation and we gotta get back there again.

BTW,...Carlos,..we saw somebody fishin' your catfish'n chit!! You better go put a sign up there!! :eek::rolleyes:

I'll post some pix's after we get'em downloaded, etc......man that was fun!

Thanks again Tox for makin' the trip over.....we'll see ya'll in 3 weeks!!:cool:

Mac

Tanx again Mac....put Topo on my motor already (trimmed the 90 HP emblem off the back) and it looks great! Puttin' the bigger one on the front windshield.

Looks great...I'll try to post some pics:cool:

Back