Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Oleary

Reaction score
any suggestions on where to mount the 225 engine on a new 911 boat?? the order just went out last week, I am sure it will be a good 8-12 weeks before I see the boat..

anyone know typically how long it can take to get a boat from nitro when you get in before the show rush?

Mount it on bow with a gator mount and have the fastest quick removal trolling motor on the lake. :lol::lol::D:lol:

Congrats on the 911.

Will watch the responses anxiously as I am interested in comparison to my own issues.

I dont know how long it takes. I've been waiting on mine since the end of November. I have a friend though that last year (he orders a new one every year because he's on teh national team) he ordered his and they called him like 3 weeks later saying it was ready to be picked up. I'm sure that being on the national team they put it through a little quicker. On average I believe it takes about 6 to 8 weeks.

BJ

Tempest Prop 3.5-3" inches below the pad. Trophy should be close to 3-2.5" below the pad. Start there and tweak for your load.

i ordered my 911 on may 3 last year....received it on Aug 13 :angry:

three months! but allegedly there was a plant shutdown for model change,

and 4th of july.

This time of year should be about 8 weeks, depending on production schedules and your color & options selections. Custom colors and factory installed options can add up to 2-4 weeks.

Craig

Don't know if this helps you or not but my boat went to Tracker for hull repair and they decided to give me a new rig (boat, trailer, trolling motor, and my 75hp merc.) It got to the factory on November 7th,2005 and I'm expecting to get it here in Mich. sometime in the next 2 weeks (today is January 28th, '06). Keep a positive attitude as my boat went to the factory during all the "boat shows". Tracker came through for me, it just takes patience and time.

arthritic minnow.

Back