911 with New Carpet

• Thread starter Tony Payne [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/52
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Payne

Reaction score
A while back, I posted about having the carpet redone... finally got a picture of it...
911_carpet.jpg

TT...

Other's have said that... but I have yet to find _any_ color of carpet that didn't get hot in the sun...

I look at it this way... at least the glare between the white consoles and the grey carpet is cut down substantially.

True, when its 95+ degrees every color of carpet is hot on the feet.

Looks good.

Great looking threads!! Now you can get it all fish-bloody without any worries. Good job!

Good point Dan:) Blood from ALL those fish Simmy and Barb will be catchin' won't stain! LOL

I don't think it is so much the direct heat from the carpet, but rather the radiated heat. Regardless, it's really sharp looking.

Tex

The red wont be too bad in the sun. A guy uin my club had that color on his last Ranger and it was fine. I dont think it got any hotter then the grey in my 882.

Sim what are you doin staning in a tin boat?? LOL Looks good. How did you do on C-Land? I had to pass on our tourny this week (long story) but we will be at Green River in 2 weeks. I already been there to pre fish once, and I am going back this weekend if the weather holds up.

Donnie

I remember my first trip out after re-carpeting my boat.

My brother-in-law stepped in dog $#&@ on the way down to the dock after parking the truck.

I wanted to throw him in the drink SOOOO bad!!!!

Back