5 in a row!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I DON"T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now made it 5 tounys in a row to blank!! 3 club tournys and 2 jackpots. Last night I fished a jackpot and guess what....30 min till wiegh in i have a fish hit the top water...I hook it and it fights. I get him up to the top and its about a 2 1/2 or 3 pounder....he gets off. I should have known he was going to get off...I had a great spring caught almost everything that bit me...for the last month and a half its been terrible. I need to find somewhere to catch a ton of fish and re-learn to reel them in.

BJ

Brush-Up! Buck-Up! And GEEETTTTER' DONE!!!! :) LOL

This time of year(dog days) danged if I wouldn't have maybe fished a topwater ALLDAY long or at least most of it:)

And of course it seems to work like that for some reason...especially if your on a hot streak:(

BJ I guess you and I really do need to go fishing together. My luck has been awful too. If we go together one of has to break the streak. Like that old coon hunting story where the guy thinks he treed a coon but when he climbs the tree to get it, it turns out to be a Bobcat! The Bobcat starts scratching and clawing like a banshe. The coonhunter yells at his brother, down on the ground, "SHOOT HIM, SHOOT HIM!!"

The brother says, "I can't get a clear shot, I might shoot you!!"

"THEN SHOOT UP HERE AMONGST US. ONE OF US HAS GOT TO GET SOME RELIEF!!!!"

Harpo

BJ-

I was in the same boat (well, sort of...hahaha) as you until this last Wednesday...5 tournaments without a legal fish...

What changed? I went deep for 'em...jig and pig baby!!!

16 feet of water...

az

BJ,

I'm going through a similar time period myself. As a friend of mine said earlier this year, 'it's like someone has taken a dump in my tackle box'.

Just bear down with your top confidence bait, and keep fishing it till you break the spell. Once you do, drop me a line. I may still need it! I'm in a Federation tourney tomorrow. About 30-35 boats, and probably 10,000 jet ski's!

Tex

Hey Tex.....don't let those waterturds threaten your game. Put that topwater on their nose:) Good Luck!`

Back