23 Z20 Pro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Doherty

Reaction score
Thinking about purchasing a 23 Nitro Z20 Pro from BPS. Can someone tell me the pluses and minuses of purchasing a 'new' boat that is a year old? Appreciate your feedback.

First big plus is it should be at a reduced price because it is last years model. 2024-25 models will see a price increase for sure. Add to that, it will have full warranty and you will be able to add extendeed warranty, just like any new boat. Negative would be lower resale if that is a concern, but you paid less to begin with. It may not have all the features of a newest model. Check it over throughly and be sure the dealer does also when you take delivery.

Thanks Pat - that helps a lot. I'm more worried about purchasing then selling a boat I do not even have yet. The features on this boat are light years ahead of what I am using now. Thanks again for your help.

Thinking about purchasing a 23 Nitro Z20 Pro from BPS. Can someone tell me the pluses and minuses of purchasing a 'new' boat that is a year old? Appreciate your feedback.
Best way to buy them. Resale value is never going to be good so get what you want as economically as you can and enjoy.

Back