2005 or beyond, Nitro making any more models without Carpet??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Does any of the dealers or folks in the "know", know if in the future Nitro has plans to make any more non-skid floor bass boats like the 898?? I'd love to see the 882 with that floor, or better yet the Avalanche or PT 185 with it, like some of the Fisher models do.

Anyone know??

Trep,

How's it going? I have been super busy,, still waiting for that end of year slow-down.. so far no end in site..

About the non-skid deck, I bet it would not be too expensive to pull the carpet from a 882 or other model and have non-skid deck installed. My brother n law is in the buss. I can check it out if your interested. He owns fiberglass/gelcoat shop in JAX and Miami

Brian - Good to hear from you, no plans at the moment, gonna be another 2 years till i'm ready for a new boat, just wondered if Tracker had sucess with the 898 in non-skid, as an 882 with the non-skid would be a great bay/bass boat in a compact/easily trailerable package.

Pat - Had not thought of the lids and cost, probably a good reason why their are not more boats like the 898 (except the Triton TX series). What about the vinyl floors in the Fisher model aluminium boats? That looks like a similar style but cheaper possibly? And with Fisher having that option any chance Tracker would make it available on the aluminum boats? I'd LOVE a Dual Console 185 with a 115 merc and no carpet with the new Galvashield trailer! WOO HOO!!

Trep

Well - on the aluminum side of things the 2005 Pro Team 175 will be offered with a "saltwater package" that will have a vinyl floor. Same option with the new TV-18 All-Fish. Should be a $200 upgrade on each. I haven't seen it on these boats yet, but I have had a Fishin' Barge 21 with this floor and it is great!

Michael - SWEET that will make my decision in 2 years easier and harder!! Easier in that my ideal is an aluminium bay boat that does double duty bass fishing, the hard part is which to get the 175 or the All-Fish!!!!

Back