2 Questions

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris F.

Reaction score
When do the 2005's come out? Do dealers usually put their 2004's on sale? I am possible looking at a 901.

Been getting '05's since July.

04's are on sale right now until they vaporize.

Check post on 929 for example.

Is a person limited to what a local dealer has for sale or can they get closeouts from other dealers also?

2 things

1. The 901 is an awsome boat!

2. Local serice, I would definitely deal with your local dealer if at all possible. Just like Bass and Wallleye mag. says, sooner or later you are going to need something and your local dealer is going to be much more helpful if you bought the rig from him.

Too bad you don't live in MI. Chris,......Craig and Co. are the BEST!! (and his wife can bake the pants off Betty Crocker,...which reminds me Craig,...Camp Neeley is a month away,..HINT,..HINT!!!)..LOL

Wrong Craig, Mac. The above post wasn't mine. But thanks for the vote of confidence. And a "good" local dealer will help you out weather you bought it from him or not. Our policy here is, if Tracker built it, we'll work on it. It's the best way to get your business next time.

Kathy's baking brownies (for Unka Bob's B'day) and a zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting. Not sure if she'll have the time to bake cookies.

Craig

Okay, this is Snow... I'm just confused as to how Craig looked like Craig, but wasn't Craig. So, I'll see if I can be Mac :).

OUCH.. that's kinda scary.. clicking on the M will tell part of the story, but the names aren't unique. Maybe I'll become Mini :)

Back