1997 800lxs dc

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
Help: there is 1 of these in the swap and sell? So who got 1 and what do you think about em. 150xr6..

Thanks BF

I have a 98 800 lxs dc w/115 merc.

the boat has been great,and handles all types of water cond. well, front deck is a little small but it is comfortable to fish from. rear deck is large. lots of storage room, my 115 is plenty for me and it should be great w/a 150. boat has most everything you need 24V trolling motor, 30 gal gas tank, two front fishing seat mounts, comfortable seats, w/press,trim,volt&fuel guages.

trim is little touchy with a laser 2 prop but if you put a trophy plus on it is a pleasure to drive. check it out before you buy,especially the trailer for rust. I like mine, it is easy to trailer, launch & retrieve,if the trailer doesnt have brakes you can easily add them as it is just heavy enough to need them if not for safety,to save wear and tear on your tow vehicle.

i have posted a link to a pic.of mine more in my library.

good luck

ray

CIMG0003.jpg

it came with the foil on it. it makes a difference with the laser 2 prop,not so much with the trophy prop.the biggest difference is in slowing down, as you trim down

it kicks the nose down and slows the boat more than w/o it.

good luck

ray

Back