1991 pro v16

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Rose

Reaction score
I just last week purchased a 1991 pro v16 tracker so my wife will stop complaining about fishing rods, tackle boxes and downriggers (I stripe Fish a lot) on our pontoon boat. So far I love the boat but have questions. I have never seen so many drain holes on a boat in my life. I figure at least on for main bilge one for livewell (how does it work) and one more I do not have a clue about. any inside info websites, links, or help would be greatly appreciated.

Bilge area will have one usually located at the "V" or lowest point in the hull at the center of the transom. Next, a bilge pump may have a drain out the side or back high up on the hull. Finally, the livewell pump will have an intake, again usually located along the bottom edge of the transom on either side of the drain plug hole. Then, finally, there will be an overflow (may be separate, out to side or higher up on the transom or connected to the livewell drain hole) and drain for the livewell, usually the same open hole on the transom. Easy to identify the drain, use a hose while on the trailer to fill the livewell, see where it overflows and also where it drains when you pull the plug.

Thanks I have not checked out site for a few days but I realy do appreciate the info.

Back