1984 Tracker 1800 TF information

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve sherbundy

Reaction score
I'm considering purchase of an 84 Tracker 18' fiberglass boat. I believe the model is 1800 TF. I've been led to believe that this is a "pre-Nitro" tracker that was made by Ranger. What info can you wise fellows give me that will help in my decision?

It is "pre-Nitro", as too who made it I'm not sure. I am waiting for an answer on that. Be carefull buying something with that many years. Just like people boats tend to get "soft" with age. Make sure you check the hull, transum, and decking to make sure its solid.

I have an 89 1800FS has the dual consoles. I love mine but it was very well maintained and defiantly doesn't show its age. So long as you check out the transom, check for a soft floor, ect. you should be fine. A test drive can tell a lot about a boat as well.

Seriously doubt if it was made by Ranger.

Go our on NADA and look up the boat, it may tell you the "MFG by"

It was NOT made by Ranger,.....Ranger has never made any other 'glass boats for anybody.

I had a friend who years ago had one and if I remember right, and that's not a given, the boat was made by Terry?

Uncle Billy

Back