Z7 Bass Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonny Scozzari

Reaction score
Hey guys, I need some help. I just bought a new Z7 Bass boat, and when I got home. I was missing the drivers side Plastic Chrome Hub cap on the trailer. The center cap was there.I need help finding where I can purchase another one. I need a web sight, or any numbers. Also I need a number or web sight, So if I want to order parts for the new Z7 Nitro Bass boat.And any feed back, on how you let the Z7 Bass boat. Pro's and cons. Thanks guys:(

Well i would start with your dealer on the lost cap. If the boat is brand new i would hope they would replace it, that would be my expectation anyway.

As far as other parts go it depends on what you are looking for. Factory parts would come from your Nitro dealer. Other parts it realy depends on what you want, theres tone of places to buy different things.

As far as the Z7 goes i really like mine a lot.

Totally agree w/JimB,.....have the dealer replace it!! Stuff shouldn't fall off a brand new boat or trailer on the way home!!:blink::eek:

I had the same issues, I lost 2. I called them up and had new ones. I just called parts and service at Bass Pro in Spfd (which is my dealer) so start with your dealer...

you can also bend the tabs on the covers out a bit to make them fit tighter..

Z6 trim rings and center caps were the same ones and I lost mine shortly after I got the boat. I fixed the problem by buying aluminum wheels. I did finally lose the trim rings and center caps, I sold them to someone up country and the USPS lost everything but the label (15 miles from their destination) which they mailed back to me.

Latest posts

Back