Yo, MACaroni...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
I know you're still under the weather, but yesterday I acquired a special elixir that will help soothe your throat.

It needs to be chilled to 33.8 degrees before ingesting.

It comes in a beautiful dark amber bottle.

The brand name and the contents both start with a "B" and end with an "R".

It was acquired while Mini, Mahke and I went for our Canadian licenses.

Can you guess the elixir???

MACaroni.....lol

You crack me up Neeley!

Think walleye!

Mini

I am thinking walleye....and I'm thinking that it sux that I can't go Friday.

I'm also thinking that my friends will swap me some walleye fillet's for some venison and morel's!!!

Buzz....you gave it away....Mac wouldn't have guessed in a million years!!!!.....well, maybe in a millionth of a second.

Neeley do want some venison??? Let me know and I will bring it to the rally...you name it burger or steaks....maybe someone will be there that can get it to you..

Donnie

Thanx Donjovi, but I have venison....I don't have walleye!!!

I'm hoping Mini, Mahke and Mac catch some and hook a brotha up!!!

On second thought, maybe some backstraps with our crappie at the Rally would be tasty!!!

I have heard that the trenton channel is picking up!

Mini

PS mouth watering as I type.

Hey Ken - time to update your profile unless you got your old job back :) :( ?

david...

I better start feelin' a LOT better a LOT faster or I won't be goin' anywhere this friday!!! Can't even think about railin' a Bradour....right now I'm doin' shots of chloraseptic and poppin' amoxocylin....followed up with nyquil on the rocks before bed!! Life is one big halucination right now!! (I haven't felt this crappy since the note came do on my last Nitro and I had no buyer!! BWWAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!.....atleast my sence of humor is still intact!!) I'll let you know more about this weekend as the week goes on!!

Hmmm..iam fresh out of backstaps, those are the first to go in the frying pan!!...venison is an idea for the crappie. Maybe I can get some good ole' fashioned KY white lighting?? Anyone interested??

Donnie

Why did you go to Canada to get Budweiser?

Latest posts

Back