Yo Mac....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlos,..you can be me anytime you want......I STILL wana shake your hand someday!!!

Mac

(BTW,..I'll have your "Merc my Day" logo done soon...I haven't forgotten about it!!..LOL)

Hey Ken - I promise NOT to post your sell number IF get BPS to pay to keep Mac down here till Next Monday so I can see him, otherwise here come the calls!!! LOL

You want Neeley's number?

Hehe....let the bidding begin!

J/K

Mini

Hey Mini, I've got it too so we split the pot? Or you keep the cash and send me appropriate Rod's in trade?

LOL Trep....

Which rods are you interested in? Where do you live? I might be able to get you "hooked" up!

That goes for any other member here. As a sales incentive for the members here I am willing to get some discount rods in your hands in exchange for a buying dealer in my territory.....

Email me for more info!

Mini

Mini what are you talking about??? I need some rods - what's your offer?

>>Dennis

First off this will only apply in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana....my territory.

When I sell a new dealer that dealer has the ability to add promotional "Pro Staff" people. I have a big input on who that person or persons will be. IF you get me a good lead, AND that dealer buys, I can promote you to be on that dealers pro staff. This is entirely predicated on the amount of the sale (how many rods the dealer orders on the initial and subsequent orders).

If you have a good potential dealer, please do not hesitate to contact me via email.

Mini

Back to the top so everyone can see my off topic post...lol

Mini

But no one can argue with results! Remember in marketing, if you make the sale, everybody wins! LOL Mini is my hero! LOL Too bad it's only in your territory Mini, cause I could hook you up! E-mail me about the tubes again when you get time.

Latest posts

Back