Y'all won't believe this...

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
but Greg Meyer is having another darn Birthday today.;) I thought Greg had run through his ration of Birthday's.:lol: Just remember one thing when y'all start teasing him,

"Old age is no place for sissies."

How about joining me in wishing this old guy a very Happy Birthday with best wishes for many, many more!!!!!:eek: Happy Birthday my friend.:p

Very Warm Regards,

Uncle Billy

47b7ce26b3127ccebdae4207202400000020102AZNnLRk5csa

you trying to catch me???? whats up with that????? Happy B-Day my Friend...JR

Happy Birthday dude,........treat yourself to some new BASS Tackle!!:rolleyes::blink::lol:

Mac

Happy Birthday. Remember, after awhile you are proud of every one. Kind of like battlescars !

Happy "B" day Greg may you have many more & may the "eye's" be plentiful :wacko: God bless.

So what was it like to be there when they invented rope? :lol::lol::lol:

Happy B-day my friend. See you this summer I hope.

TOXIC

Thank you all...

Tox, it wasn't called "rope" then, we called it a "vine"...:blink:

Uncle Billy.... Thanks for being the "Birthday Boy"... I will really appreciate the sentiments today. Glad I made it through another year... LOL

Greg A.... I, too, hope for more "eyes"... My tournament season was memorable for the great pre-fishing!

JR, I may have caught you and passed you in "Birthdays", but I am NOT trying to catch up to you in any other statistic...:blink:

Happy Birthday Greg!!

(and have a Merry Christmas too)

Happy birthday Greg !! Hope you have a rip-roaring day and night. Have a cola on me..

Many more to come my friend.

Mark

Happy birthday, Greg! Hope it was everything you had wished it would be.

Thank you all... I got this fabulous Shop Vac for my man cave! I named it R2D2II... looks just like that little droid except mine is orange and tan (Rigid brand). I have a most excellent man cave... heated, AC, fridge, air lines all around, big enough for my boat and work room on all sides and front and back (28' deep), getting a futon for it next... so I don't have to sleep in the boat! All the necessary tools, drill press, table saw, band saw, grinder, slide compound miter saw... but I didn't have a really good shop vac... so now, my "home" is better equipped!

We are planning the addition of a shower/1/2 bath and TV area (10'X12')... gas fireplace! Oh and yes it has wireless internet... and cable.

Best present... My youngest daughter who graduates from Southern Illinis University on Saturday (after 3 1/2yrs...not too shabby) got a job today, in her field, social work! Close to home and at a decent pay rate.

A significant cash flow improvement!

Well Greg, for all gotta do if fill in that missing moment in your life were buy Trep a few pintS of tasty brew for anbrothafromanothamoanichia1, When you managed show up around this mobile internationa fishing maniac! There is always a bedroom or 2, just booke a cheap flight to Shanghi Pudong airport (PVG), and we;ll do the rest, cone on. 12 months folks and Casa De' trepper is out of China!

Hey Greg, so your Daughter is a Saluki <sp>? I Bet many don't know that.:huh: I'm envious about your man cave but why wouldn't you want to catch up with JR in other things?:p Happy Birthday you old Bear!

Uncle Billy

Hey Uncle Billy...

Yup, watched my youngest graduate yesterday morning... Sat in the stands at the gym and had a good time...

FYI, she was a member of the Pom (Dance Team), the Saluki Shakers. And. I (yup me...LOL) "danced" on that very same gym floor during parents weekend two years ago... Along with 20+ other dads... we did a pom routine (very, very disgusting...I've got no rythm) during half time at a basketball game... The crowd threw vegetables! And, they should have!

Back