Y'all just aren't going to believe this,

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
but it's not just another year older for Mike C., it's a MAJOR HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish because he's celebrating his GREAT BIG 40:eek::(:blink: So I have to be the first in saying.. Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for Many, Many more Mike. You're starting to catch up to some of us.;):rolleyes:

BirthdayTrain.jpg

Uncle Billy

Happy Birthday from one Mike to another! Enjoy it, you're only 40 once!

And Bill "You're starting to catch up to some of us." He'll never catch up, we got a good head start!!!! LOL :lol:

40! I have shoes older than that! :lol:

Happy Birthday... Ahhh youth is wasted on the young!!!:wacko:

Jeese at 40 you still have an outside chance that the women will still find you attractive. I hit 57 the first of this month and all I hear is "Your lucky. My Dad's your age and he doesn't even have THAT much hair left!"

fatrap

Happy B D

I wasen't going to interup Mike's post from Bill, but DANG Fatrap you asked for it!!! LOL Hell, at your age you are luckly HAVE hair, and we're NOT counting Nose or Ear hair you comb over !!! LOL

Trep

Happy Birthday, Mike!! :D

Hmmmmmm, 1968 huh? I joined the Air Force in 1968.:wacko:

thanks guys,

40 is a big one, but it also marks 10 years and counting till i retire, yea, today also marks my 25th year with the same park system.

mike c

p.s. and i am still younger than some of you old timers.:D

and toxic, she will never let me drive the car. period end of discussion or the conversation went something like that.

Happy Birthday Mike!!! Hope you have a great day. I wish I was only 40.

Bubby:)

Latest posts

Back