X-Mas List

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [URL]http://www.beerchiller.co
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tox, You need one of those 2-beer ball caps to make it a set! KB

Hey KB, I was going to pop in on your weigh in last weekend but got busy working on the boat for the long haul coming up Thursday....Sorry to see you and CIII couldn't link. When I get back we will have to get the Anna rally re-started.

TOXIC

KB.....Going to Wisconsin first. Per Teddy, fish are about ready to go into that summer slump.......which is when I do my best!! For some reason, I can pop them in the summer. I am a finess kinda guy though and I think summer narrows their "comfort zone" and I can target them better. Plus a lot of the fishermen leave Anna alone because of the reputation that it "Shuts off" during the summer. I just head up the rivers and life is good!! We will link up when I get back....hot or cold side, we will get out.

TOXIC

Great idea Tox...it costs an arm and a leg to put ice in that built-in cooler in the back of my tin V-16

If you hook an electric drill to it you could reduce the cooling time to about 20 seconds! LOL

Wolf

Latest posts

Back