Wow, Bass Masters Classic!!!!!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Eder2

Reaction score
KVD is in the lead with a 3lb 10oz advantage. I was in tears with the display Gerald Swindle put on. He brought a firefighter on stage with him that is fighting cancer. What a moving moment. Class act by Gerald!!!!

Rich you are correct, I had tears in my eyes when Swindle brought that young man up with him. Sure lets you know that there is more to life than fishing for those guys as well.

And go figure KVD in the lead, he flat nailed them today.

One other thing, at least one of the Z9 drivers (Evers?) talked about his fuel capacity. Good to hear the Nitro guys finally touting their boats like all the other brands. That Z9 is like an aircraft carrier!!

KVD is a STUD........#4 in the bag...all time BMC Weight record.....passed Roland Martin in career wins....the sport is HIS. Everyone else is fishing for 2nd-100th!! LOL:wacko:

Mac, I agree. The winning bag came from the area I fished, and posted a week ago. Cannot believe so many ran to Venice. It a great fishery, that will get better as the weather stays good. I went to the exhibit, and the weigh in. It takes me 10 minutes to get to the place they lanched, 15 minutes to where they fished.

Bubby:)

Latest posts

Back