World Carp Tournament

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES MOORE

Reaction score
Check out this site:( http://www.worldcarptournament.com/) The team leading has caught over 1300 lbs in the last three days. This is one of my areas for bass fishing.:wacko::wacko:

So do they discard the stupid things afterwards or do they release them back into the water? I hope they get rid of them. It's another nuissance species. They should have the INTL Cormorant shoot out championship on Champlain and then Ontario!

Amen to the Cormorant (water turkey in Louisiana) shoot...we got them by the tens of thousands here...especially Toledo Bend.

RW

Carp tournaments are held regularly here too, I would love to try it some time....If nuttin else it will make you a proficient shooter.

My dad went fishing in Texas a few years ago and while with his guide running 70+ MPH down the lake...they auctually hit one with the boat...Dad said it was quite the sight. They also shoot them with sling shots and such down there too...I find it funny how they do that.

Our commorant population has went down the last few years..dont know if people are shooting them on the sly or what, but the population of them has definately decreased drastically.

T.S.

Shoot them; They catch everyone of those with a fishing pool. Every carp is kept a live and released back to the river. You want something that will tear up your bass tackle and send you home with your tail between your legs then hook one of those thirty pounders. The lead team is over 1500 pounds now and they still have 16 hrs to fish yet. They could break the 2000 lb mark if they get a good run tonight.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Back