woo woo! I did it again!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Greetings!

I scored 1st place in my club tournament again last night!

I ended up with 4 fish for a total weight of 12lbs 6oz...Took Big Bass honors as well with a 4lb 4oz bucketmouth...My son had a wrestling camp and couldn't fish with me so I took a buddy...poor guy...all he did was net fish for me all evening!

Same Lake that my son took big bass honors last summer...

az

Good job. Now just keep doing that! Get any pics?

thanks guys!

Rob- no pics...my fault...had the camera with me even!

You know the deal...you get caught up in the moment! What a rush! And I used to think that roller coasters where fun...hahaha I was really pumped last night...2nd place only weighed 2 fish so I had room to spare...I had bigg bass by 6 oz...

az

You're going to be your club's "Top Hook" this year. Keep up the good work.

Bear

Congrats...it feels good to win...especially when you're havin' fun fishin'

Atta Boy Andy! Between you and Rob, this board is gonna be FAMOUS someday!! I enjoy hearing about you guys and your tournaments. Its like watchin the Bassmasters every day! Keep it up!

Ed

Congratulations! Something that I aspire to someday. Need to start catching something other than Catfish! - though.

Tex

You know they were Mac!

Caught the big guy first...on a white jig-n-pig (I use a chomper grub for the pig). All the rest came on a brush hog. Kept the boat in 16ft of water and casted in to the weed lines...

Ed-Don't put me in the same category as Rob...yet...

This is just a "for fun" tourney with an average of 10 boats...we fish a different lake each week which makes it more challenging...Rob is several rungs up the ladder on me...

az

az

Cool,....They'll still be there next time too!! They'll be on those deep edges right up until the fall "turnover"..so stay on'em all through August and well into Sept!! You'll be in the zone to win a couple more too!!...Stick'em good!!

Mac

I've been toying with the idea of pitching a white jig to show 'em something different. Now I have to! Thanks Andy, and I'm not so far up the ladder yet. All you need is to make the decision, and you'll be there. Most guys are just a decision and a few months of HARD disciplined fishing/learning away from the next "level" of tourney fishing. Like Mac, I'm no celebrity. Just a guy who dreams of being one of the best and feeding my family by fishing. Mac, has enjoyed much more success in his endeavors than I, but then again, he has been at it, a tad longer also. (He's got a few years on me see) LOL Now Neeley, he's on the verge of decrepid!

The hard part about it all Rob, is that it NEVER gets easier!! LOL......sure, the sponsorship benefits get better (sometimes),...but even when that happens,...MORE is expected and required from us. I've often said,.."getting sponsorships is easy,.....keeping them is much harder!!"

Dreams are FREE,.....Sponsorships are NOT!!...Nothing is free in this business...there's ALWAYS some sort of strings attached,....there has to be or companies can't survive!

Just be willing to work your butt off for anything and everything you get from your sponsors and you'll be taken care of!! "Give,...and you shall Receive!!"...simple as that!

Mac

I hear ya. I'm not afraid of hard work. Just looking forward to getting my shot is all. I would much rather work hard in an industry I love than spend the rest of my life selling A/C units, lining the VP's pockets! All in due time. I'm still paying my dues.

Latest posts

Back