WOO WOO! First Fish of the season!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Well folks...the fishing fever is now actually "under control"...at least for now...

Went fishing for the first time this season yesterday...Potato Creek State Park in northern Indiana...bright bluebird sky...temp in the low 60s...nice day! Got bit early on, but missed him...several casts later, got bit again...felt like a log!!! 6lb 8oz largemouth!!! 23 inches long...16 inch girth. She came up and immediately got wrapped in my trolling motor (First time I've EVER had a fish do that to me) and my 11 year old had to "save the day" and land him for me...No net either! Jake rocks! LOL

I forgot my camera, but I got a fellow Tracker Owner to snap a couple pics for me...he's going to mail them to me...so, I'll get 'em posted when they get here...only managed one other dink the rest of the day...Jake and friend who went with both got shut out...

Hope everyone else is getting out after 'em!!!

az

Way to go Andy!!

That's it though....You blew your wad already. You might as well start playing golf because you caught your big fish for the year...LOL

Marke

hahahaha

IF I did golf...

I'd keep a FISHING ROD in the bag to fish all the water hazards!!!

Now's the time to be out there Marke...

The big'uns are biting!!!

az

Latest posts

Back