Woo Hoo! My 12-year old comes through!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
He did it again!

My #1 tournament partner (my 12-year old son Jacob) came through last night and carried his old man to a FIRST PLACE finish in our club tournament!

We weighed in 3 smallmouth (we fished the St.Joseph River) for a total of 7lbs 5ozs...

Jake caught 2 of the bass, and one just missed big bass at 3lb 4oz (big bass went 3lb 9oz).

This is probably his 4th tournament with me this season, and it was the first one where he caught a keeper (>14 inches).

You couldn't have knocked the smile off his face with dynamite last night! LOL

Now THAT is what it's all about!!!

az

Yeah Andy, but wait until he decides you're just dead weight and wants to get a new partner :). 12 is about the age where kids start figuring out that they know everything. I'm just getting dumber with age, but I knew it all at 16.

It's a good thing you brought him BASS U with you this spring. At least someone was paying attention...LOL

Good Job Jake.

LOL Marke!

You got that right...

TUBES baby!!!

Dem smallies love TUBES!!!

az

Now Andy, sit down with the boy and take some notes.

That's becaues tubes have SPARKLES. We all know that "Dem bassus luv dem sparkles."

(and all them glass guys think the sparkles are supposed to be on the boat....ssshhh don't tell any of them)

Latest posts

Back