wire harness

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tant dowell

Reaction score
ok 2006 procraft 200sup pro 200 optimax. Water pressure hose has broke somewhere between motor and under dry well. when running i can look in and see water draining down the hose but it is somewhere in the black plastic wiring harness that holds all the cables and wires leading into the back of boat. everything is so tight i cant track it down. is there a way to remove that harness w/out cutting it to pieces. thank god for auto bilge cause that little hose pumps some water into the bottom of the boat.

Usually you have a connection behind the water pressure guage that can pop loose or possibly the union at the factory rigged hose coming from out of the cowl front. Unless someone fixed a fubar along the way, there shouldn't be any other splice between those two. Good luck! ;)

I have a simular problem i think mine it pinched off, or at least i hope so, very low pressure reading. Anyway can you just run a new line, that's what i am going to do.

Yep! Many times it's the easier and most thorough route to just put in a whole new line. Takes all the guesswork out. Good luck! ;)

Back