winnisquam update jimb,massbassman

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
well guys all i can say is WHAT A BAD DAY !

3 people in my club boated fish. lucky for me i was one of them. a 2.05lb smallie. second largest for the day.

the fish were just not bitting. tried everything i could think of. white super fluke, senkos, cranks, drop shot, ect, ect.

there was constant 15mph wind and good chop all over the lake. made it real tough to hold any kind of structure in deep water. we also were not marking any fish anywhere.

Jim, i checked out that back water by mohawck I, looked great, but even a bite. all in all a really tough day.

thanks for the help anyway.

Note: Winnisquam has not been good this year at all. I think our club will remove it from our list of lakes. To think of it I can not remeber it being good anytime over the last 3 years

Dave

The fishing was tough yesterday, they had a big front move thru that area on sat and im sure it messed the fishing up. i was out on winni and it was tough there too. I had lots of chasers on a spinnerbait but none would commit to it. My trip was short lived because my boat broke but my buddy did manage to get two on a senko while i was off getting my truck.

I have to disagree on winnisquam not being any good anymore. This year mass bass had a tourney there and the winner had 21 pounds and everyone in the top 20 had at least 11. The fish are there, they are sometimes very hard to catch. Last summer my club was there and i think our winning weight was over 15# for 5 fish.

Latest posts

Back