Lake Anna

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Well, a trip back to my old haunts turned out pretty good this weekend even though the fish were a little mixed up:lol: Short days but warm water have them staging to get into the creeks but not quite ready to commit. I'm not ready to head over to the hotside yet and get in on Jim's fun. Not as long as this quality can be caught over on the cold-side. It was great to see that my old haunts still produce and as soon as I procure a new ride, I am confident I can put people/clients on fish. Even though it was tough and they were finicky, we got them to bite. As usual, sissyfishing was the ticket, Senko's, drop shots, shakey heads did the trick. Main lake points and docks produced. Key was deep water nearby. It was an enjoyable weekend.

IMG00060-20120929-1246.jpg

IMG00061-20120929-1247.jpg

IMG00062-20120929-1451.jpg

IMG00063-20120930-1045.jpg

And now I can't fish until next year. Had neck surgey and the doctor will not let me loose. You lucky guy. Keep up the great fishing.

NICE!! Going to try to get out there again soon. Problem is finding time - this darned working-for-a-living thing is getting old! :eek::lol: Beats the alternative, though . . . at least until retirement.

Hey now, at least the hat is BPS. If anybody is thinking about going to Greentop's Grand opening in Richmond, I will be working both weekends for Yamamoto.

Seriously Dano...:lol: I have to keep posting to make sure everyone knows there are some Bass you haven't caught yet!!:p

Latest posts

Back