Why You Never Want to Mess With Me

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
When I fist started getting sponsors and wanted to stay as loyal to my roots as I could, I tried to get on Pro-Staff with Cabela's since they were from my home state of Nebraska. They turned me down saying their Pro-Staff was full. I ended up with Bass Pro and that was 10 years ago. Do I hold a grudge?.....................................Of Course NOT!!

Cabela's to pay nearly $10.4M in FDIC settlement

Associated Press, 3/9/2011 -- SIDNEY, Neb. (AP)

TOOO funny!! Send'em a pix of you in full tourney swag,.....and your business card with a note,..."Paybax are hell,..........good fishin'" Tox

:lol:

I know the pic we should send them!;)

Now to find it...

As someone who uses a Cabela's credit card (and a Bass Pro card, too), I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for looking out for us 'little guys and gals.' I've never been late with a payment, nor paid late fees, but it's still nice to know someone is interested in protecting the interests of the average consumer.

Mo, it's all Credit Card issuing banks. They are marketed under a lot of different names. They are a moneymaker for banks and are rife with charges, fee's, etc., we look at them very, very close.

TOXIC

Tox It's called job security...HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Barry, it should go back to the wronged customers ie, "restitution" and the fine goes into our insurance fund if I'm not mistaken. I'm just as pizzed at the account fees banks are starting to charge, some are eliminating free checking accounts, charging more fees, etc. The one that really gets me is the charge to talk to a live teller:angry: Don't even get me started on ATM fees to get MY OWN MONEY out of MY OWN ACCOUNT. All we can do is try to keep them reasonable. Bankers by nature are somewhat money grubbing:rolleyes:

TOXIC

:angry:The bank habdling my Business accounts charges ridiculous fees. I get charged fees if I deposit too much money into their bank. I get charged a fees for getting my money back in a particular fashion....such as ones or five's or quarters. It's ridiculous. :angry:

The ATM fees really get me. By using an ATM we are helping ourselves, saving them the cost of tellers etc. Luckily my bank doesn't have ATM fees......yet. :( They did get me PO'd last year when I put my card in and I had to select English or Spanish. :angry:

Gene

There is a article out today where Chase and some of the other big baddies are thinking about capping Debit card transactions at 50 or 100 dollars. This will force people to go back to credit cards or use checks again. Man that will suck if they do that.:angry:

What the hell is that suppose to accomplish?

Screw em'...I'll go back to checks!:angry:

Latest posts

Back