Why people have trouble connecting to the DEM's on Economy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Okay. Just saw a live interview with Biden. Had to comment.

Both he and McCain were interviewed live on the Today show. McCain first, then Biden (anyone out there surprised that Biden was given the last 'word'). Anyway, Biden was riding McCain and the Republican's for not understanding the problem - and not giving credence to the 'Middle Class'. When asked why the voters have not 'connected' to the Democrat Economic proposals, Biden said that they would clearly connect now that the financial markets were in such a mess.

Then of course, there was the story that was reported in the same 30 minute segment, of Obama travelling to California today, for a fund raiser sponsored by Striesdand, that is charging $28,000.00 per plate, for a fundraiser tonight for Obama that will reportedly raise $9,000,000.00 for him to 'SPEND' on advertising this fall.

And they wonder why the American people haven't connected to the 'tax and spend' plans that the Democrats are proposing???? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Tex

You should watch Glenn Beck this week. If anything hes talking about the finnacial crisis we are facing. He had some good points last night. If anything you will be more informed.

Obabma set a record for fundraising last month. $66 million I think.

McCain did $45 mil.

All that money is sickening. Do you have any idea how much better this country would be if the "supporters" supported neighbors, neighborhoods, schools, FELLOW MAN!!!!

I hate politics and all it pretends to stand for. Sickens me.

How about Brad Pitt and Anjolina, donating 2 mil to a third world country. Are there not people right here in the USA that are in desperate need of help?

I agree MINI, politics sucks, and I am so tired of it. Candidates should not be allowed to collect money for anything. Run on who you are and what you have done for this great country. Also, I think mud slinging should be outlawed. You get caught spreading lies about your candidate, you are DISQUALIFIED,... PERIOD,... BY BY, END OF STORY, NEXT CANDIDATE PLEASE!!!

I am quoting form texas here,

When asked why the voters have not 'connected' to the Democrat Economic proposals, Biden said that they would clearly connect now that the financial markets were in such a mess.

Hes right, I now realize that the dems are the reason why the markets are such a mess, and I am connected to that:lol:

KW, please remember, since the dems took over congress, things really went down hill, they have done nothing in office other than bash Bush and point fingers, they do nothing, so yeah it tends to trickle to the whole market trends, when nobody does anything with all the problems there are, things tend to get worse, which is what they did, the Dems aren't all to blame, but they carry alot, especially if you look at there agenda when they took over Congress, google it, they haven't done squat, but the media hides it:angry:

They all talk about Bush. He's got a far better Approval Rating than congress has. His is in double digits. Congress is at about 9% approval rating. Go figure.

Tex

I'll agree. The democratic congress this term was a JOKE! All talk, no action. WAY too much compromising with Bush! They stated a plan at reelection time in 06, then caved into every single Bush spending plan. They are a very disfunctional bunch with no backbone. But to say this is their fault is ridiculous. Bush has spewed out every single economic plan since 01, and the Republican led congress approved them all, and then the Democrats followed with the McSame results. ;). This is his creation, not theirs. They're just the sad bunch that advocated it without standing their ground and pushing something other than the dead and beaten economic horse the Republicans have been pushing since Reagan with the same results every time. What is that saying when you keep doing the same thing over and over and over with the same result??? :huh:

All I have to ask is WHO deregulated the housing and lending industry????

THAT WOULD BE BUSH AND THE REPUBLICAN LED CONGRESS!!!!!!!

Nawww,...what you're really saying is the Dem's have no cahonies. We've known that all along dude.....and FYI--the loosened banking industry standards started under CLINTON.;)

you guys sound as bad as the guys runnin...pointing fingers.

politics suck!

Well let me say this about that WTF they all are wooses..We need Davey Crockett back In congress..

JR

Around here (Chicago and suburbs) a big % of the bad loans are the result of "fraud" by a very small % of dishonest loan brokers.

In the big picture "deregulation" created homeownership opportunities for millions of people.

It is very Much a combination of several factors,not just "easier" credit. Here we have an over built market. Gas prices are high and that has hurt the entire economy. Finally, in case it hasn't been brought to your attention... the rest of the planet has some big economic problems that impact us, big time.