which brand

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Robinson

Reaction score
I forgot to include what the trolling motor goes on its a 2012 z6 sorry guys

Doug is right. basically a Ford/Chevy type of debate. both products are great and you should be fine with either one. I have always run MotorGuide, mainly because that is what has come on my Nitros I have owned. I would be fine with a Minn Kota though as well.

I have a 2011 z6 with a 24 volt motorguide. wish everyday i would have went with a min qota. the motorguide is too noisey and i hate it. Just my two cents.

MinnKota hands down. I used to own no less than 4 trolling motors at a time when I had MotorGuide. now I own one. Its a MinnKota

MinnKota hands down. I used to own no less than 4 trolling motors at a time when I had MotorGuide. now I own one. Its a MinnKota

Ding Ding Ding... we have a winner.

I had two MG-one my PT175 and 08 Z6. Never had any problems with them. Upgraded to Minn Kota a while back. I don't find it any better and would buy the one with the best deal and warranty if I were changing.....

I didn't like having the momentary button on the left side on my MinnKota. I went back to the Motor Guide for the right side button and the lighted dial.

Latest posts

Back