WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO MENTION THE CHEATER

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAN RODLUND

Reaction score
WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO START TALKING ABOUT PAUL TORNAMEN? I WANT TO HERE ALL OF YOUR VIEWS ON THIS STORY!!!1:D

How many of you have ran across a fished tied to a rope ? I did this weekend but he was laready dead.

THE GUY IS A FIRST CLASS JERK, IT WAS ON THE NEWS HERE IN KANSAS CITY TONITE.

OK I will bite, who is Paul Tornamen and what are you talking about?

BF

Sorry, I have not been to any of those sites latley. How the heck would anybody think they could do that? thats why they have random drawings for partners??

BF

P.S turn the cap lock off I am blind not deaf.............

If he got caught once then you can bet he's done it before. So how many people has he stolen,cheated who would've placed ahead of him. They need to make an example out of him "BIGTIME" .

Then tatoo 'CHEATER' on his forehead after their done caning him on his casting arm and reeling hand...... I'll stop there.:angry::angry:

Also I don't even go to bfhp, bassfan I don't go to often, but what kind of rocket surgen catches fish, takes the time to tie it to a stump? Goes back to try and catch a line, knowing the fish probably can not eat while it's there?? thinks it will pay off. Must be a ranger boat owner....:unsure:

BF

P.S the ranger owner part was a joke and no intended to offend anybody that ownes a Ford Ranger pick up.

Then tatoo 'CHEATER' on his forehead...

Tattoo that part backwards, so he can read it everytime he looks in the mirror ;)

BruceF, That's pretty funny.

No matter the out come of the trial, this guy is now and forever branded a cheater. Think about it, assuming he enjoyed tournament fishing. That's now gone for him. He can no longer go to the local bait shop to "kick it" with the guys. His truck and trailer will be fair game at all the local boat ramps, assuming he still fishes after this. Where ever he goes, he will have to "check his back" to see whose talking about him. At his real job, you know that everyone is talking about him, lying and cheating in the same sentence. Now that this is on local TV news, and probably in his local paper, you know that his neighbors are talking about him. The way I see it, he has pretty much screwed up his life.

Steve

Edit, All of the above plus all the sponsor money that he has lost. I read some where that Applebee's was paying him $25,000.00 per year, not to sure how true it is. I don't know about his boat, rod, reel or tackle deal but you know that's out the window now.

Can you say; "the fat Lady has sung".... He is done fishing anything organized...

I'll bet his Sponsors - Applebee's Restaurant , Daiawa , Leadhead Lures , Mercury Marine , Pro's Choice Marine , Triton Boats are having 2nd thoughts.

Rick

Pretty simple to me - He DEFINETLY cheated, has no morals or ethics, is a money grubbing low life and deserves all the negative publicity he'll get . I HOPE he does NOT or WILL not reproduce, as i'd never want any kids being exposed to a parent like that.

Trep out.

This happened 18 miles from my home. I fish that same place he was @ least once a week.

What a moron this guy is....and even cheating he only placed 82nd. Some fisherman...had to cheat and STILL placed out of the money. What a moron. It was the talk of the town here.

RW:lol:

Latest posts

Back