• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What should I ask???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave Yates

I have a bit of a unique situtation. I want to sell my boat, but I fear that I will not like the answer about how much to ask for it. It is a 2001 Nitro 901 CDX with the 200EFI Merc. Here is the deal. There are not 15 hours on this rig. It was used in the filming of an fishing show, then sat for more than two years. I bought it, and while I love the boat, I have not used it. I have an aluminum boat from which I fish most of the time. Lighter, cheaper to tow, easier to handle by myself. I have purchased land on a private lake here in Texas and the smaller boat is fine for this small 250 acre impoundment. So, what would you ask for such a rig. It is stored in my garage, and I could use the space. I do not desire to give it away, but then again, I do want it sold. It has an Eagle 480 on the bow, and I have a 100 ft lb trolling motor still in the box I can include with it. How much guys? Not asking for offers, altho I would love them, but how much should I ask.

Dave you would do better to post this on the Nitro/Tracker Board. found in the left side colum.

Also is it dual console or single? Is the trailer dual axle or single axle . You can also look up the book price at Kelley's Blue Book.com

Mark Gross:)

Click the search feature at the top on the page,,type in 901,, and search under "archives".

You'll find tons of them listed, and can get an idea of where to start.

If you ever do have the desire to give it away,,I'd be glad to help you out.:rolleyes:

Steve

Go to the www.nada.com it will give you some idea, for a starting point.

Call me ... I would like to see your boat....

Kraig

214-402-8898 cell

Back