What new boats do you like?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
I have a TV-18 and love it but am always looking at boats. Love em more than cars!!! Well since Tracker doesn't make the TV any longer and I still can't come to buy a fiberglass for many personal reasons, I have found the Lowe 195. They have one at the Cabelas mear me and it is sweet. For the way I fish I think it would be great. Their web site is not up to date as to the new models even though it says 2012???? I do like the shiny sparkles though and the new Nitros are nice! Almost to the point I would entertain going back to the bright side!!!!!!:cool: Anything catch anyones eye lately????

Randy!

Can't beat the new prices on the New Z7( Looks good too)...did I just entertain the thought of a glass boat?:lol:

I have been in the market since I got back from Florida and I am just about at information overload right now. I could do 3 pages of what is new and wonderful in the different boat brands. I am in the process of digesting all of it.:p

TOXIC

Just don't let it give you gas from digesting too fast Tox!:lol:

One new boat that got my attention is the Stratos VLO. an 18.5 footer with a 150 that will compete with the Z7 for sure. around the $30K mark I think. Some very cool innovative features on a boat. snap in carpet in the floor, passenger "wind shield" tool holder on the console. Pretty cool looking rig.......but I will keep my Z7 for a while:lol:

Latest posts

Back