What I did Today

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Last day of my daughters spring vacation so we went on a little dad/daughter trip. I'll bet we caught 40 this size. I have a spot on the Rappahanock river that is the "nursery" for smallies. I'll bet I caught another 20 pumpkinseeds that were so orange they were neon!! I almost tried to take a pic of one. They are beautiful. Sorry for the bad camera work but I was about to fall in the river. My daughter did after she walked past a water snake that was about 4 feet long and 3 inches around. She didn't see him till she was right next to it...I had to laugh. Built a fire and warmed her up, she was good to go for the rest of the day. Lotsa fun.

TOXIC
IMG0067.jpg

Cute, Tox! Very cute young lady!

You are a very lucky man!

(And she to have YOU for a Father!)

Oh come on Tox... that beautiful girl just can't be your daughter. I've met you remember:) Look at that great big smile! I'm an envious man Tox..

Bill

Tox,

great pics!! She sure has grown since I saw her last though!! She is getting tall!!!!!!

Looks like you had fun, that is for sure.

Carlos

My legs are killin me....Climbing all of those rocks. Where I fish is an old barge pull path (when they used to pull them up the river with mules from the shore). The shoreline is at least 30 feet lower than when they used the tow path. Smallmouth just stack up in there and you can play all day!! Here is a pic of the wall from the bottom (on the river)looking up. Climbing up and down is brutal but it is worth it.

TOXIC
IMG0068.jpg

Tox - what a GREAT day to finish off spring break!! Enjoy that little fishergirl!!

Tox,

Is that at Great Falls?

Nice fish, beautiful little girl!!!

TJ it's at the Rap, not the potomac. It is in the Phelps wildlife refuge. I hadn't fished there in 3 or 4 years. My secret holes were still there.LOL!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back