What a tragedy!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Man,..this is sad!! Tim was one of the very BEST writers and photographers in the business..we lost a GOOD MAN!!!:(

News reports confirm that longtime BASS Senior Writer Tim Tucker was killed today in an automobile accident near Gainesville, Fla. Details of the accident are incomplete, but news reports indicate that a crash occurred on Interstate 75, about a mile south of the Newberry Road exit at approximately 2:30 p.m.

Oh....my....Prayers going out to the family and friends.

Very sad news...

A few years back I got to spend a day in my boat with him during the NE BASS open. He was a good guy with LOTS of knowledge on the sport. Seems like he knew EVERYBODY associated with professional bass fishing and it was all on good terms too. Too bad.

He was a well respected man in the industry. Youre right Rob, he knew everyone and was well liked.

This is a sad story. We (Chuck Economou and I) were discussing it at length last night.

A loss in more than one way. Very sad . God bless him , and his family.

Oh man, this REALLY sucks. Ive read his articles, books etc. He will really be missed to all of us who love not only to fish but who love to read about fishing.

That is a tragedy,Tim emailed me a couple of years ago when they was doing an article on the top 10 rivers. i got in the article with my guide biz which is no longer in biz. but anyway. prayers go out to his family.

Latest posts

Back