Well broke down and did the facebook thing!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
After talking to some folks, I realized sponsors want to see exposure and as much as I hate to admit it, the Facebook thing is where everyone is going these days. So I started one. Bear with me on it, still learning. I'm sure I'll do some stupid stuff on it and will be slow. Check it out and let me know what you think.

I signed up on Facebook to enter a contest. It has been a nighmare since with getting all the invitations to be friends with some I have never known plus some I have had no contact with for 50 years. I will never get involved with all that crap.

Like everything else it's all what you make of it. No contact in 50 years but they still think enough about you to search for you? It is kind of fun to see how people from your past have turned out.

BF

Agree with Wayne. Assbook is mecca for folks that don't have a life of their own. They must live thru others. Sad....

I have put it off for as long as possible. But like I said, this IS the digital era and potential sponsors want to see WHO is watching me and how much exposure I get. This puts me everywhere, not just local for exposure. Pretty much every touring pro I know has a page there.

Good luck with it Rob. Use it as a tool to help you and don't get wrapped up in it, spending time typing when fishing is your passion. I'm sure it'll work in your favor. Good luck! ;)

Latest posts

Back