Web hosting service?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul P

Reaction score
Hi

I'm in the process of setting up a new business and am looking for a web hosting service. My requirements are simple. It will be a static site just for web presence describing the company, contact info, etc. I also need email accounts and ftp access.

There are so many out there! Does anybody have a recommendation? Are the graphical tools that some offer for setting up a site worth anything? Boat owners are always so knowledgable. :D

Thanks!

Paul

Paul, are you going to have a shopping cart? With our currently business (www.theopticzone.com) with a shopping cart, I use Storefront. With our forum (www.opticcentral.com), I use Hostgator which I like so far.

Jon

Paul i have been using Lunarpages for my personal stuff for about the last 5 years. They are quitr good and i recommend them highly. I have looked at other services too and it seems that for the price they have the most features.

Jon

No shopping cart or information gathering on the site. The site will just have information describing the company, contact info, etc.

Paul

Check out register.com. I have several web sites with them. Very proffesional. Not all are the same! Good luck.

I also have used LunarPages. However, you should check directly with Rich Stern (owner and admin of this site). I believe he may well be another source, or could recommend one.

Tex

Paul, what I do for a living is pretty much what you are asking for.

Plese visit my web site at the link below. My hosting costs more than budget hosting companies, but I do the work for you, produce a more professional looking presence than what most people can do with a "web site in a box" solution, and provide one-on-one support when you need it.

Get in touch if you think I can serve your needs.

http://www.zjstech.com

A really good web hosting site that has a lot of on-line tools is 1&1 Internet web hosting. Go with the Microsoft hosting, really cheap and very intuitive. I think they let you set up like 14 pages. Plenty of e-mail addresses for your site and ftp access, etc, check them out.

Latest posts

Back