Wassssuuupppp!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie Matney

Reaction score
Hey gang long time no talk.. Hope everyone is doing well! Just popping in to say hey and to wish everyone a merry Christmas!!

Donnie

WAAAAAAAAAAZZZuuuuppp!!!!? Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to you and your's too!!!

Mac

I will NEVER EVER forget the flight Mini and I took to a BPS Spring Classic in Springfield, by way of a KC detour when this commercial was airing...I won't go into details here,...but I swear it was theeeeee funniest night and weekend I've ever had in my life!!!:lol::lol::lol: The whole exibitor/vendor booth area on the lower level would bust out in "WAAAAAAAzzzuuupp?!" at the same time...20-30 people at once!!....it was priceless!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJmqCKtJnxM

Welcome back Don..Have a Rockin' Christmas and Cool Yule!:cool:

I havent been around but I have lurked fro time to time. I am friends with some of y'all on Facebook and would like to add anyone else I am not friends with currently. Look me up search on Donnie Matney and send me a request.

Tee have you been wearing them out on Dale this year??

Hey there Donnie. Yes, I see some of your exploits regularly on FB. I hope that you and yours have a great Christmas. I still have the Stratos, although it hasn't been out in awile!

Tex

Merry Christmas Donnie! (And 'Youse Guys', too! :lol: ) Good to see you pop in and show us you're still kickin'. ;) :D

I am still kicking. Got remarried two months ago to the day!

Tex don't feel bad I haven't had the Tracker out in a "while".

Spring was good Donnie BUT, fall not so much (my fault).

We'll have to hook up this spring!:cool:

Latest posts

Back