US Anglers Choice

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this organization? They are having a show tomorrow on Fish Bait Radio about possibly hosting a Womens Tour in 2011. I found their web site but not alot of background information on them. Thoughts?

Here is the post:

Guest Dave Kilby- VP of US Anglers Choice Bass Fishing Trails joins the Fish Bait Radio show to hear From the Lady Anglers-Pro or Co-angler..Information and Release for Possible 2011 Lady Anglers Tour..Tune in Live for the latest news updates on some of the biggest news yet..

FULL 2 Hour Show 8:00PM EST

Jan 20th LIVE Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fishbaitradio/2010/01/21/us-anglers-choice-2011-lady-angler-tour-info

I have fished several of them over the years, they are a national organization headquartered on the West Coast. They have a GREAT magazine which is distributed Nation Wide with excellent content from the guys at the top of the sport. Every one I have ever fished was very well ran. Class act in my opinion.

I used to fish them here in Michigan (when they had a trail). A former owner was a little shaky but I have heard nothing but good things about them since the new ownership took over.

Teri, I will see Dave this Sat at the Baltimore Fishing Expo. I have fished Anglers Choice for years and even did one season as an Assitant Director working with Dave. If you have any questions after the show you can e-mail him at [email protected].

BF

They are very well thought of out here in CA. They run both Pro team circuits and Pro/Am circuits here. You need to have a dedicated team partner to run in the pro team events. The Pro/Ams are fun. Only difference is pros pay a higher entry fee and can earn higher prize money. It is shared weight two day tournaments. Ams take their first day combined weight with them to the next day with a new pro and then add it to their combined weight for the second day. Each day it is in the pro's interest for the am to catch fish as they add to his/her daily total. Since it is a combined weight tourny the pros are much more inclined to give help and teach. In FLW and BASS tournys were you are competing alone in the back of the boat, there is no reason for the pro to help you and most don't in my experience.

NoCAL

Latest posts

Back