Ultimate GOTTCHA

• Thread starter Larry Harp [URL]http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.a
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
For the past year or two Oklahoma State University's, Boone Pickens Stadium has been the object of a multi-million dollar renovation. Just the other day somebody in Stillwater got to looking closely at the brick work surrounding the stadium and saw something they didn't like. Evidently the brick layer was a Sooner Fan and cleverly worked in darker bricks into the lighter bricks in order to spell out OU.

The folks in Norman think it kind of cute....folks in Stillwater aren't laughing.

The bricks will be replaced at the contractors expense.

Harpo
http://www.kfor.com/Global/story.asp?S=2165257&nav=6uy8PnBc
oubricks.jpg

Thats great sooner!!!! stick it to ol les miles!....go boomer sooner!!!...p.s. Thanks for fixing my pic of my lil' boy...jake.

Thanks...Marty

Not another OU fan (marty)................

I need to find a board that has more OSU fans on it...

My mom didn't think it was that funny...

I did in a way. I laughed when i heard it.

BJ

BJ, the only boards with OSU fans on them are a bunch of guys scratching out messages in the dirt with a stick. ;>)))))

Boomer Sooner

Harpo

LOL

Redneck message boards...

that reminds me of a pic i once saw...may have been here i don't know. It was a "redneck palm pilot". it was a pen with a string around the the guys finger with writing on his palm

BJ

How about Dilberts boss...they gave him an etch-a-sketch and told him it was a laptop. To reboot it just turn it upside down and shake.

Harpo

huh? dilbert? isn't that a comic in the newspaper or is it a TV show? Either way thats funny

BJ

Sorry guys, I had too....gotta gloat while I can.

It may be a long time before I can do it again!

Here is the brick layer on his way home from New Orleans.
spankedbylsu.JPG

Latest posts

Back