U.S.M.C.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
My son Mike just got his ship-out date for boat camp moved up again to the 27th of this month. They gave him the option of the 27th of Oct. OR Feb. 04. there was no way he was going to wait another couple of month's.We'll have to have an early b-day party for him. He turns 21 Nov. 11.He reads these posts from work so happy birthday Mike!

dad

Happy Birthday Mike.....

Good luck in boot (you typed boat...lol) camp and thank you for stepping forward in defense of our country!

Mini

Happy Early B-Day Maggot!!! (You'll hear that a LOT in bootcamp!!..LOL...might as well get use to it now!!)

Mike,

Congratultions and best wishes on your impending arrival at Boot Camp, and the United States Marine Corp. Thank you for your willingness to serve, and your dedication to our defense.

Happy Birthday!

Tex

happy birthday, good luck

now about that boat camp...is this part of BassMasters?

Happy Birthday and good luck!

Rich D

Happy birthday, good luck and remember, "Soldier up!" And whatever you do, if you get toasted on your b-day, don't fall asleep near anyone with trimmers in hand! LOL

Mike,

Here is a bit o advice for you. Just remember that the days are long, the nights are short, but just like all good things, this to will end. Hang in there, FOCUS on the task at hand and always give 110% and the pain will not be too bad.

Stay hard young Devil Dog and PT prior to leaving for boot camp!!!

Semper Fi

Carlos

PS DO NOT TELL anyone in boot camp when your birthday is and DO NOT have anyone send you any goodies....bad deal for you that one is :)

Happy Birthday, and good luck at boot camp. October 1974 Graduate of the sandflea trap, ie Parris Island. No matter how bad you think it is, just laugh and grin knowing in 11 weeks you get to leave, the Drill Instructor doesn't.

Semper Fi

Happy Birthday and Good Luck....May there be many hot chics on your ship.

Sheephead...

I'm waiting to see your graduation picture... Stay hard... In no time, with a lot of hard work on your part, you will be one of us forever.

Carlos has given you excellent advice. Work hard and let others do the talking for you.

Semper Fi

Mike...

You were born a day late... On the 10th you will celebrate the Birthday of the Corps...it will become a big deal to you in the future. So forever after, you will celebrate for two days.

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes, Mike!

For those of you who don't know him, I had the good fortune of having Mike on my boat for a few hours of fishing at the Rally this year and spent some time at meals with both Mark and Mike..... Mike is one of the finest young men I've ever had the pleasure to meet! His dad did a VERY good job! It was a real pleasure to joke and fish with him on the boat that day!

Two Thumbs Up, Mike!

You make your Dad Proud!

me!

Mike,

I am pleased to count you and your Dad both as friends...

Semper Fidelis young man.

You are about to be indoctrinated into a brotherhood that will forever change your life. No matter were you go, you will forever be a United States Marine and attached with it go the tradition, history and honor.

Marine Corps bootcamp was the toughest thing I have ever done and has honestly made me much of the man I am today.

Start running NOW. Do situps every day starting today. It will ease the transition and put you ahead of your peers.

It'd be nice to see some graduation pictures dad.

Best regards

Scott Kurzweg, Cpl/USMC.

Latest posts

Back