Two Questions

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie Keefe

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever converted their trailers to have a swing out tongue? Is it easy? Is it expensive?

Also, my starter (I HOPE) went out and the new one I ordered just arrived so I can install it after work. If for some reason it still won't start, what should I check for? Hopefully everything will run great, but the way my luck has been lately, I'm preparing for the worst.

This is what it was doing:

Both batteries I used were fully charged, but when I turned the key, the motor would turn over real slow and drop the voltage indicator on the dash way down. After trying to get it to turn over, all I started getting was a clicking noise. My buddy works on cars and said that the starter was dead. If I tapped the starter with a rubber hammer, it would try turning over again.

Any help would be appreciated.

sounds like a starter to me...had to do that on an old firebird for a year or so...

never did the swing thing, but I thought there was kits...on a scale of one to ten...I would say 3-4 if you got someone to weld.

Before converting the trailer...follow up on the rumors I have always heard that it was a problem for the insurance companies. They did not like that cutting and welding

Latest posts

Back