TV-18 package weight?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
I've been wondering for a while now how much my boat weighs. Trackers site suggests that the package weight is 2145 lbs with a 75 horse (2003). Hull weight is 1115.

I know the 90 weighs close to the 75, if not the same.

When they weight the package, do the weigh with everything full? Gas, livewell, etc...?

I don't usually fill my tank when travelling until I get close to my destination. Am I close to say I'm weighing in at 2500 lbs with gear?

Thanks

Awesome boat, isn't it Bruce?

I believe the weights that Tracker lists are "dry"...

az

You afraid that Chevy can't handle the load?? Just gotta get you a nice Mercury/Ford station wagon!!! LOL

Hope they still make those Merc/Ford wagons when I'm around 80 years old. They look like a good old folks vehicle!!

Bob G.

Bob - I see you've taken to the Texas way, LYING your butt off with Tall Tales!!!

I've been a big BSer for a long time!!! Didn't have to go to Texas for that. I'll be back in VT tomorrow.

Bob G.

Trep - I've moved on to a newer Chevy :). No problem towing with the new truck, just always been curious about the weight I am towing. No F*rds in my stable, thanks :)

Dink - Only problem i've found with Ford/Merc's is the TERRIBLE service! Every dealer we find goes out of business and trys to scam us!!

I KNOW why, it's because they run so good and NEVER need service - WHEN they actualy get you in the shop they NEED to make $$!!!

Latest posts

Back